THE HISTORY OF UNILUX
- Unilux was incorporated in 1973, manufacturing vertical fan coils
- Our original manufacturing plant was located in Toronto, Canada
- The Unilux steel bent water tube boiler design was patented in 1981.
- The Unilux Boiler is the second oldest bent tube boiler available on the market today.
- The Original 5-PASS Gas Side Flow Pattern Bent Water Tube Boiler.
- Unilux became American owned in year 2000.
- In 2004 corporate expansion increased manufacturing to new US plant.
- Operating out of a State of the art 67000 sq ft. production facility